DOWNLOAD EVENT PROSPECTUS FOA logo 2020 Connecting Startups, Corporates & Investors in AI, Data, Business & Technology WINTER 2021 16 March 2021, Online Register Now

JOIN OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS IN 2021

WE NEED AI & DATA NOW, MORE THAN EVER

 

During these difficult times, AI & data are helping the world in its fight against COVID. In researching the virus and developing vaccines and cures, in delivering healthcare services, and in analysis and decision making by governments and public authorities – AI & data are being used now more than ever.

Moreover, the digital transformation of virtually all industries has been accelerated due to COVID. The new digital economy needs AI & data to see the big picture, make smart decisions, move fast and automate processes. AI & data are entering their golden age.

Founded in 2017, Future of AI brings together the leading startups and big tech companies in AI & data. Our events present practical solutions, connect decision makers and enable the creation of new business opportunities.

We are based in Israel and so is 80% of our audience. The other 20% comes mostly from Europe but also from around the world. The vast majority of our audience, however, works for global companies delivering their solutions to clients, partners and users around the world.

We invite you to join us at our next virtual event and take your business to the next level!

Meet & Connect

Meet the leaders of AI: hundreds of startups, investors, and senior decision makers in the world’s leading companies creating AI technology, products and services.

Watch, Hear & Learn

Watch, hear & learn from the best thinkers and doers in AI. Dive deep into the technology, the business cases and latest trends that are shaping the AI revolution.

Pitch your Startup

Pitch your startup in front of investors, innovation and AI experts. Get a chance to win prizes and gain recognition and exposure along the way.

PREVIOUS EVENTS HIGHLIGHTS

Here's just a taste of what happened at our previous events

1500

attendees

150

speakers

70

sessions

25

Countries

2021 SPEAKERS

Gerson Panitch
plus

Gerson Panitch

Partner

Finnegan

Uri Eliabayev
plus

Uri Eliabayev

Founder

Machine & Deep learning Israel

Dalia Yarom
plus

Dalia Yarom

Director, Standardization Division

Standards Institution of Israel

Adam Ikar
plus

Adam Ikar

CEO

Equalweb

Lior King
plus

Lior King

Sr. Solutions Engineer

Couchbase

Ben Pelled
plus

Ben Pelled

Founder & CEO

Future of AI

2020 SPEAKERS

plus

Benny Malka

S. Manager, Unstructured Data Solutions CEE

Dell Technologies

Liron Attias
plus

Liron Attias

Strategic Relations Manager

British Embassy Israel

Paweł Świdziński
plus

Pawel Swidzinski

Business Development Manager

RTB House

Ruti Arazi Sheffer
plus

Ruti Arazi Sheffer

Business Development

Lyve Labs Israel - Seagate's Innovation Center

Leah
plus

Leah Kolben

CTO & co-founder

cnvrg.io

Jonathan Levi
plus

Jonathan Levi

Co-Founder

MiPasa

plus

Rotem Alaluf

Founder & CEO

BeyondMinds

plus

Philip Tannor

Co-Founder and CEO

Deepchecks

Shifka Seigel
plus

Shifka Seigel

Project Manager - Technology Scout - Agtech Specialist

Israel-Australia Chamber of Commerce

Bruce King
plus

Bruce King

Data Science Technologist

Seagate Technology

Jonathan Seroussi
plus

Jonathan Seroussi

Director of Engineering and Site lead

Dropbox

Orna Berry
plus

Orna Berry

Scientist, Entrepreneur & Executive

Orna Berry

Renana Ashkenazi
plus

Renana Ashkenazi

Principal

Grove Ventures

Ronen Lavi
plus

Ronen Lavi

CEO

Navina

Asaf Somekh
plus

Asaf Somekh

Co-Founder and CEO

Iguazio

Sneer
plus

Sneer Rozenfeld

VP Sales

Cyber 2.0

Christopher Bishop
plus

Christopher Bishop

Chief Reinvention Officer

Improvising Careers

Oren Razon
plus

Oren Razon

Co-founder, CTO

Superwise.ai

Raviv Itzhaky
plus

Raviv Itzhaky

CTO

Prospera

Noa Lubin
plus

Noa Lubin

Senior Data Scientist

Diagnostic Robotics

plus

Eanna Kenny

Account Executive

Fivetran

plus

Ella Rosenberg

Founder

Israeli-European Regulatory Consultancy

plus

Hisham Abdulhalim

Staff Product Manager

Intuit AI

plus

Assaf Lavi

Director of Business Development

Future of AI

plus

Itamar Yona

Co-Founder & CEO

Printsyst

2021 SPONSORS

20-21 sponsor logos (4)
20-21 sponsor logos (6)
20-21 sponsor logos (7)

2021 MEDIA & COMMUNITY PARTNERS

20-21 sponsor logos (3)
Tryolabs

PAST SPONSORS

2020 sponsor logos (5)
Nvidia
IBM
Microsoft
Google
Qualcomm
LogMeIn
Salesforce
HP inc
7
JP morgan
Intuit
Applied
NEC
Xilinx
Gooddata
iMerit
Amdocs
Fivetran
Dropbox
NICE
Liveperson
Walkme
Otonomo

WINTER 2021 PROGRAM

16 March 2021, 10:00 Israel Time / 11:00 Central European Time

Link to Virtual Event Will be Emailed to Registered Attendees

Our virtual event will be an engaging event with AI & data professionals from around the world.

The virtual platform includes: main stage speaking sessions, chat & networking with event attendees, 1 on 1 meetings, engaging polls, sponsor booths & more.

Use this time to visit the expo, chat with attendees via text or 1 on 1 video meetings, or join our roundtable discussions (open to all attendees).

Open Expo

The Expo area will have virtual vendor booth with pre-recorded video or live video, special promotions and dedicated chatrooms.

Virtual Networking

Networking lets you network just like you would at an in-person event. Our connection discovery tool pairs people up in one-on-one conversations via live video. You can also just chat via text.

 

20mins
Ben Pelled
Ben Pelled, Event Organizer @ Future of AI

During these difficult times, AI & data are helping the world in its fight against COVID. In researching the virus and developing vaccines and cures, in delivering healthcare services, and in analysis and decision making by governments and public authorities – AI & data are being used now more than ever.

Moreover, the digital transformation of virtually all industries has been accelerated due to COVID. The new digital economy needs AI & data to see the big picture, make smart decisions, move fast and automate processes. AI & data are entering their golden age.

Founded in 2017, Future of AI brings together the leading startups and big tech companies in AI & data. Our events present practical solutions, connect decision makers and enable the creation of new business opportunities. We are based in Israel and so is 80% of our audience. The other 20% comes mostly from Europe but also from around the world. The vast majority of our audience, however, works for global companies delivering their solutions to clients, partners and users around the world.

I invite you to check out our main stage sessions, chat with other attendees, visit our expo booths and have a great time during this special virtual event.

10mins
Speaker TBA
15mins
Speaker TBA
15mins
Gerson Panitch
Gerson Panitch, Partner @ Finnegan

Speaker

Gerson Panitch has over 30 years of experience in patent litigation, strategic planning, licensing, due diligence and portfolio development. He leads the firm’s Strategic IP Planning Group and its Israel practice. Gerson is on the faculty of the Business School at Tel Aviv University, where he received the school’s Outstanding Lecturer Award for his MBA course on patent strategy. Previously, Gerson taught patent litigation and strategy for five years at the University of Haifa Faculty of Law.

Company

Finnegan is one of the world’s largest IP law firms and a go-to source for Israeli companies. We represent more than 160 of Israel’s leading and most sophisticated enterprises.

10mins
Uri Eliabayev
Uri Eliabayev, Founder @ Machine & Deep learning Israel

Session

Israel, after the United States and China, is one of the world’s great powers in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) with a wide range of cutting-edge research and companies working on AI products or services. Alongside that, In recent years Israel has become the home of many AI-related startups that push the capabilities of learning algorithms to new edges.

At the same time, Israel has become a key player for international companies that opening up dedicated AI development centers, using the high-quality workforce in the country.
In this lecture, I will review the artificial intelligence ecosystem in Israel and introduce the main players in it. We will learn about which startups operate in the field, about the top of the line universities, and even which units in the military use AI technology.

Speaker

 

10mins
Lior King
Lior King, Sr. Solutions Engineer @ Couchbase
10mins
Dalia Yarom
Dalia Yarom, Director, Standardization Division @ Standards Institution of Israel
10mins
30mins
30mins

Use this time to visit the expo, chat with attendees via text or 1 on 1 video meetings, or join our roundtable discussions (open to all attendees).

Open Expo

The Expo area will have virtual vendor booth with pre-recorded video or live video, special promotions and dedicated chatrooms.

Virtual Networking

Networking lets you network just like you would at an in-person event. Our connection discovery tool pairs people up in one-on-one conversations via live video. You can also just chat via text.

 

30mins

Our startup showcase will feature startups in AI & data building a the following solutions / serving the following industries:

  • Deep Learning / High Performance Computing
  • Image / Voice Recognition
  • Cloud / Remote Work
  • Smart Transportation
  • Retail & eCommerce
  • Cybersecurity
  • Industry 4.0

 

60mins
Adam Ikar
Adam Ikar, CEO @ Equalweb
10mins
10mins
30mins
30mins